Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Outfit post - Ditsy Florals

Hiya everyone

Its the weekend again...yay and I have a few days off work next week....bigger YAY! 

I thought I would just do a quick outfit post







Floral Mini Dress  - H&M

Tan Belt - Primark

Suede boots - H&M


Today I helped out at a local jumble sale that my mother in law runs.  The bonus about helping out as you get first picks and I managed to grab quite a few bargains at 30p per item.  

I managed to get some Topshop skinny jeans for 30p! I also managed to get a Mango knitted dress which was brand new with tags, a few other dresses, skirts and tops.  Anyway I will blog about these purchases in a separate post.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Lisa-Jane
xx


9 comments:

  1. I love those boots! Also major jumble sale envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read your blog until last year when I took a blog break, just come back with a new blog name :)

      Delete
  2. You look fab Lisa! So skinny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look nice!!! What bargains, how fortunate. Do you know, I've NEVER been to a jumble sale!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love short cute dresses like this one!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much love for jumble sales! The dress is lovely. I must pop in to H & M soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to seeing your jumble sale haul :)
    I love the dress and that tan belt looks way more expensive than Primark :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, it sounds as though you did well at the jumble sale then! I'm so tempted to organise one for my rangers - we could do with some fundraising ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx