Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

NOTD - Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days - Nude Rose


Hello everyone

On Saturday we were in Morrisons doing some shopping and I noticed Maybelline had £1.00 off their nail polishes.  I saw the Nude Rose and thought how pretty it looked.



I am so glad I purchased this as I adore the colour, its definitely one to add to my favourites collection!  This was with 2 coats.

The thing I found different with this polish is the brush is so thick, its actually a bit too thick for smaller nails but it does give a lovely coverage and glides on very nicely.




Have you tried the Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day polish?

I wonder if it actually lasts 7 days! 

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried those yet, to be honest I'm never drawn to them in the aisles! I've never thought of buying beauty bits in Morrisson, maybe because I always do so in Boots with the advantage card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested to know if it lasts- not that I can have painted nails for work sadly :( love this colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color! so sweet and girly :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute girly shade, it is rather lovely.
    I can never resist a deal on nail varnishes, you can never have enough can you?

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!!!! I'd like a shade like that on my toes!
    There are clouds waiting for you!!! (Shameless blog promotion!!!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour! So sophisticated x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx