Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Wedding outfit

Hello everyone

Well as you know I am going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and have decided not to buy a new dress.  I was going to wear the one below as I have only worn it once before and nobody who is going to the wedding (except Mike) has seen it.

I am wearing the dress with this diamonte bow belt from New Look (it actually looks much better on that laid out in the photo)





Silver shoes



and I was going to get this from ASOS but was worried it may be too much.  I love this hairband as its a bow design which would match with the belt. 




What do you think?

xx

15 comments:

  1. I think what you have looks lovely together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah go for the head band it is so pretty! Love the dress.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bow band.
    wasn't to keen on the bow belt but now that i see it with your chosen dress and shoes it looks so cute!
    Cant wait to see your fun pictures when you where the complete outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is a lovely outfit and the bow belt is so cute! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute dress. and yes to the headband!

    Jules @ juleslovesthe80s / a bit of jules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to the headband!Weddings are all about dressing to the nines, I think you'd be sorry if you didn't wear it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the dress. Go with your heart on the headband x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is absolutely amazing!!


    xoxo
    Antonia

    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love that headband and the belt, its an adorable outfit PERFECT for a wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the dress and belt are lovely and why not get the headband :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! That dress is beautiful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab outfit, i love the shoes <3. I think the headband would go really nice with it all, afterall if you can't get dressed up for a wedding then when can you ;), i'd do it.

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will look stunning. Look forward to the pictures.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is gorgeous! I don't think the hairband is too much, it makes a cute alternative to a hat x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx