Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Online orders and a few sale buys

I have had to go to hospital today, basically I have a cyst on my back near my neck which I have had for years. Anyway suddenly it has got a lot larger and has become infected therefore OH had to take me to my local outpatients today as I hardly slept last night as its making my neck ache. The nurse looked at it and then called a doctor who has prescribed me antibiotics. Its right near a nerve so its very painful. The doctor advised I will probably need to have it removed. I assumed a nurse would do that but apparently it means I would have to go to hospital for an operation! Oh well the sooner its gone the better as its really painful and itchy. I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday.

Anyway back to nicer things, these are my recent orders buys:


This dress from Miss Selfridge which has lycra in so should be a nice fit.


















Also I have never been that keen on Next as I always think their stock looks a bit mumsy but looking at the new Spring/Summer stuff I have ordered the following:

Leopard pumps (not keen on animal print on humans but I do love these)




























Nautical denim dress (not keen on the bottom half of it though as it looks like Chambray material not proper denim however I do think it will be lovely with pumps in summer)




























3/4 length leggings (a must for summer)



























Plus I got this bag in Tesco for £2 which I thought would be ideal for carrying lunch and books to work.






















Diary WHsmith




















Also I popped into Next Clearance this afternoon, usually its a pile of rubbish in there but I had a gift card with £8.00 from ages ago and I brought this bow jumper which will be great for work.



















and this cream top which I think will be lovely for summer with skinny jeans (it looks a lot nicer on than off). I just love cream and ruffles xx





















Oh well bring on the summer...it seems so far away!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh i love the summery bits. Fingers crossed you get the cyst removed soon, it sounds nasty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cream top at the bottom :)
    Love the sandals in the leggins picture...know where they are from?? :)
    New reader at www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite adore a good leopard print...especially in the form of foot candy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx