Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

Bumpits!

Has anyone seen these advertised?




























They retail at £9.99 but I didn't want to spend that much on them in case they don't work or look silly. I ended up buying some today on ebay for only £2.98 including postage. A bargain really as at least I would not have wasted too much if they are no good.

I don't like the styles where its too 'bumped up' ie like the 60's look so I will probably only use the small ones for a bit of height and volume. I like the thought of wearing the small ones with a headband so it gives you that glamourous volume look...well thats what I am hoping for anyway!

In the pack you get 1 large, 2 medium and 2 small.

I wil let you know my opinion once received.



























Has anyone else tried these?

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the review, I've been curious about these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing the ads for these. Please do a review with photos of your gorgeous hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these were a fail for me! I have long thick hair. I can't ever get it to tease, and stay. so I purchased these.. just made a tangled mess.

    if you have thin, short hair, I think they'll be easier to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaitlyn

    Thanks for your comment.

    I have long thick hair too! oh well its worth a try
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a humungous amount of hair and they work fine for me, in fact I totally love 'em.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really interesting so I'm curious to see how they work. I will watch out for your review! Wearing with a headband sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx