Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Cute picture alert

















I saw this picture in an online newspaper and just had to share it.

He is Clive the teacup piglet and he lives on a farm in Devon. I don't believe in dressing animals for human entertainment but I just think this is such a cute picture.
Apparently they dress the animals as its part of the play process for the little animals.
I love pigs!

Everyone say awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I want to take that little piglet home!

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god he's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him on Matthew Wright this morning, isn't he gorgeous!
    I keep threatening to kit Stephen, our boy cat, out in baby wellies 'cos he hates getting his feet wet!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is completely adorable! The little wellies complete the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...he's adorable. i just want to take him home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really cute and hilarious :-)

    Wishing you a blissful Sunday...cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! How did you get on in the Race for Life hon? xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx