Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Review: L'oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tan

Hello

Oooh I have never done a review before so I hope this is ok!

I purchased the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Gel (Medium skin) for the body only. RRP £10.99 but was on offer for £7.99.

This is a photo of my legs after one application, what do you think?

























Pros

1) Has a slight colour so you can see where you are putting it

2) Its natural and gives a nice colour

3) Its a reasonable price for the size of the tube.

4) It gives you an instant slight sun kissed shimmer

Cons

1) It smells a bit naff

2) It does not look that good on the feet

3) After applying it for a few days it goes a bit patchy and then you have to scrub it all off and start again.

4) Once you shower a lot of it comes off and you have to re-apply!

To recap I think its a good natural colour and a good price but I do think there are better self tanners on the market.

I am going to be doing a review on St Tropez Bronzing Mousse in a while so keep a look out for this and I will also be doing a review on the Bumpits!

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Its a really nice colour, its a shame it comes off in the shower though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great but the patchy-ness would definately put me off.
    Have you tried the St Moritz mousse from TJ Hughes and Savers? It's only £2.99 and I think it's as good as St Tropez.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used the gel and spray and they were a little orangey for me rather than a subtle brown... the spray also was greasy and drying at the same time? And the smell! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx