Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

Update - The past week

Hiya I'm back

Well basically I did the Race for Life last Saturday and it was such great fun. Its so annoying as I wanted to take my camera and ended up leaving it on the side so I could not take any photos.
After we did the race we went back to my house for lunch and a girly gossip. My friend has just come back from travelling in Indonesia so I had a look at some brilliant photos she had. I must admit I don't think I would want to go there, she ended up in some quite scary situations (and she is a really sensible girl) and she was quite scared a lot of the time as it was only 2 girls travelling together.

Had a really bad week in work its been so busy plus I have been looking for other jobs which did not help by not having the internet!

Mike's brother and his girlfriend announced their engagement and they are getting married next year. Mike has been asked to be the best man and he is already starting to plan the stag do in Barcelona! I think he is more concerned with organising that than the actual wedding...men eh!

Today was really nice my friend come up from Swindon she has just met this new guy who is lovely and they have been together for 2 months. Anyway basically he was our chauffeur for the day he picked me up from my house and drove us to a restaurant for my friend and I to have lunch. He went off to Burger King and then picked us up after and drove us to the shops where we went shopping for about 3 hours. He then met up with us when we finished and brought us afternoon tea in John Lewis. He is so attentive and a true gentleman.
I finally think she has found Mr Right.
He thinks so much of her, my friend is tiny 5ft and is a very small build and he is so protective and sweet towards her. Apparently he told her that I was a really sweet nice girl. He said we are so similar which is true, I am also short and we have similar hair styles and love the same clothes lol

I brought the following items:



Nude ballet pumps from New Look (similar to the Topshop ones but half the price)





















Cream Butterfly earrings from Boots of all places.






















Floral hair bands in H&M and floral bow slides from New Look.





















So looking forward to our holiday.

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh well done on doing the race for life. I love those nude pumps- go with everything and look super comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab purchases and well done on your Race For Life!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the RFL!

    And Boots do some fab jewellery don't they, I picked up some feather earrings in the sale a while back.

    x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx