Pages

Saturday 26 June 2010

Just a couple of buys for me!

Hello

Its so hot at the moment, I do love the nice weather its just awful at night as its hard sleeping.
After hearing great reviews I brought a bottle of St Tropez tanning mousse. I am going to give it a go and I may do a review on this later in the week.






















Last week I ordered these Jeggings from Oli





















and these from Topshop.












I received the Oli ones today and they are really good for the price. I have heard that the Topshop ones are the best jeggings though and a few fellow bloggers have them and they look fab on them.



I also brought this long line pink cardi in H&M. It looks massive in the photo but its actually a size 10 and it looks a lot nicer worn.





















I have been trying to eat healthy lately as I am going on holiday but I brought this as a treat (I am not going to eat it all lol)
Cadburys Bar of Plenty - Toffee Apple
























Has anyone tried this?

Well I was disappointed to be honest I imagined it would be lovely toffee apple with chocolate..yum! but its like spicy apple with chocolate! Its ok but nothing special.

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh those jeggings look really nice. I'd love to see a review of the tanner, i've never used it before x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx