Pages

Sunday 20 June 2010

I get so emotional baby!

OMG I am so emotional at the moment just what is wrong with me.

I have always been quite an emotional lady anyway but lately I find myself getting more and more upset about things.

Today me and OH were on the M5 and we pulled onto the slip road and in front was a bus with disabled children on and there was this little girl in a wheelchair she looked so happy and I started crying!

I keep finding myself crying when watching the news when you hear of soldiers being killed etc


Don't get me wrong I was not openly crying but I had tears in my eyes but with my sunglasses on hubby did not know! I never mentioned it to him, I never do as he would probably think I am an emotional wreck but I just find that things really affect me a lot.
I watch Crimewatch Uk (don't ask me why it always gives me nightmares and hubby always tells me off for watching it) but I end up crying at the crimes on there like an old lady being mugged or someone being raped its just such a horrible world we live in.

Sometimes I wish I was one of those people that did not care but then again what sort of person would I be????


This is precisely the reason why I would never join the police although I would love too but I know I would be more of a hinderance than a help, I am way too soft and emotional.

One of my friends is a police officer she has been in the service for about 10 years, she used to be so meek and mild but the job has definitely 'toughened' her up a bit.

What makes you cry?

3 comments:

  1. I think its lovely that you have such a kind heart. Your post has actually touched me, as my 3 year old little boy is mentally disabled and I worry so much (as its a cruel world) so its nice to know there are people out there with a heart, Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Karen, even you saying those kind words have made me emotional. I agrees its a cruel world and most people are so selfish and mean! i think thats why I am a massive animal lover as animals just don't care about who or what you are they just accept you! I hope your little boy is ok and thankyou for visiting my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love animals too, they dont judge, they are innocent, warm and always loving. We have lots of animals in our house and they are very theraputic for my little boy.

    I really enjoy your blog, I ought to comment more (and will) Take care, Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx