Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

99p bargain boots!

Hello lovely followers

Its so hot at the moment poor Thomas does not know what to do with himself wearing that fur coat..poor thing!

I received the Faith tan boots I brought from Ebay today and I love them.

























Obviously I won't be wearing the white dress with them lol
I love the heel and the heel height. The only downside is they are a bit too big around the calves for me but I think they still look ok.
A bargain for 99p! (please ignore the spare room we have not decorated it yet and it looks a mess!)

I popped out today to buy some make up and just to let you know Boots Natural Collecton are doing buy 2 items get 1 free so I brought these.























Lipstick in Lotus
This is like a nude colour, really pretty.

Lipgloss in Fondant

Its actually a lot lighter in reality than in the photo its like a peach colour

Golden glow bronzing powder.

Really lovely bronzer and not orangey at all.

I read that Natural Collection do not test on animals but after looking on the web I am not sure if they do or not and I like to buy things not tested on animals, so I will be annoyed if they do!
My best friend is back from Indonesia this weekend and we are doing the Race For Life next Saturday. We are going out for lunch and shopping after we change so I may have another haul post!

xx

8 comments:

  1. I love Fondant lipgloss so pretty to wear :) Bargain boots too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots, what a bargain! I actually like them with bare legs and that pretty dress.
    I always thought Natural Collection was animal friendly, I haven't used it in years.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boots! I was at first thinking, "Ooh they're just like my Barratts boots!" then I saw the heel - mine are flatties!
    Pretty buys from NC, I like their lipsticks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo - yeah I love flat boots too but I also wanted some with a heel xx

    VV - thanks, well I am a bit conscious wearing bare legs and short dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the boots, 99p is a steal. I'm pretty sure Natural Collection don't test on animals x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots, you have fab legs!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Em I was worried xx

    Sadie - thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous boots! And such a cheap price. I do like the colour and the small heel.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx