Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

All that glitters is gold!

Well the party season is coming around and looking through my wardrobe I realise I do not have many going out shoes...mainly because I don't really go out now, not as much as when I was younger anyway!

I am going out next Saturday night and was going to wear my cream lace sleeved dress with opaques and a cream belt and thought I would like some glittery shoes!


Therefore I have been lusting over all of these:

New Look Glitter Cross Over Strap Platform


New Look Glitter T- Bar Sandals


New Look Glitter Platform Court ( I feel the platform is a bit too big on these though...eek!)


Miss Selfridge Sassy Gold Glitter shoes


Lisa-Jane
xx

14 comments:

  1. I love the last pair! Love gold heels, goes with everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh all these are gorgeous but for some reason I'm mostly drawn to the final pair from miss selfridge :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I like the 1st one!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The Miss Selfridge pair are very statement making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glittery shoes are so gorgeous! I love the first and last pair, you'll need to post the picture of your final outfit when you are all dolled up next week!

    Holly x
    ------------
    www.hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glittery shoes, in fact I just love shoes!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the New Look Glitter Platforms :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The horrendously high platforms are my favourite, I love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo, I love the New Look platforms, I'm such a sucker for anything glittery!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sparkly shoes. The first and last pair are my faves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think all girls need a fancy pair of glitter heels :)

    P.S. Congrats on the job too!! I've only just read the news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you check out the New Look ones in the shop? They are so so so high!! Gorgeous but...never could trust myself not to kill myself in them!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx