Pages

Saturday 31 July 2010

Fashion and Make up buys!

Well I had to pop into town this week for an appointment and ended up going in my favourite shop, yep you guessed it...Primark! I think soon the staff are going to be on first name terms with me!

In the end I returned the peach skater tunic from my previous post as although I love the style and pattern it just did not suit my large chest, it was so low cut that basically everything was on display..not a good look! I also returned a top I brought a while ago that was never 100% sure on. In return I ended up buying the cream version of the black bow dress as I really love that dress.






















Also I brought this floral and lace tunic dress only £8, not 100% sure on this but I like the look of it and it reminds me of being very 60's! I thought of wearing it with black opaques and boots. What do you think?


























And these suede look boots..only £12, I love the style and the heels.
























Its probably not best to wear them in the rain though!


I also brought some make up:
Revlon Colourstay foundation in Natural Tan, this is my favourite foundation. I used to buy Estee Lauder's Double Wear and it was double the price of this and I think its exactly the same.

L'oreal Volume Million Lashes. I must say this mascara is brilliant and I would definitely recommend it. I used this last night and it made my lashes look so long and full.

Natural Collection lipstick in Sorbet, this has to be my favourite lipstick and such a good price. Its such a lovely pretty pink colour.























Last night Michael and I went out for a meal to a local italian with two other couples. We had such a great evening I wore the cream dress with a black waist belt and heels.
Lisa-Jane
xx

5 comments:

  1. Ohh a new mascara for me to try. I love the floral dress, try playing around with it, you could maybe try a skinny belt with it. If your not sure though, take it back as it'll just sit there never worn.
    I'm not sure if you saw my response to your lovely comment on my blog, but i just wanted to say thank you, you made me cry! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, thanks for your comments.

    Thats ok your welcome, did not mean to make you cry though lol but they were obviously happy tears.
    Good luck with your move xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff! Again I am v v jealous of your Primark finds! Sounds like you had a great evening out too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely things, as always. Yes, that pretty dress would look fab with black opaques and ankle boots. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there - I love the Primani 60s tunic - what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx