Pages

Thursday 16 September 2010

I'm back from my travels with some bargains!

Hello I'm back

We had a great time in Blackpool although the weather was atrocious. I hated coming home as I had to say goodbye to my family and it was very sad. I miss my neices growing up they are 16 and 14 and it was so nice to see them. Apparently the 14 year old really looks up to me and thinks I dress so well. They are both lovely girls and I miss them so much and I miss my sister.

I brought some new clothes and got some great bargains

In Primark I brought the following:

Primark Vintage cream dress - its looks really expensive up close and I love the way it fits on the waist and then it flares out. They had it in teal and black too and I wish I had also got the teal one.





















These grey shoes were £4.00 in the sale (they only had sizes 3 and 4 left and luckily I have small feet)






















Cream woolly hat.






















And these tights in New Look (I am not sure if I am too old for patterned tights lol) but I love the colour and pattern






















I know people say Primark is poor quality and I agree some of it is but there are some great items that look good quality especially considering the prices. They have some lovely knitwear at the moment too.

I got this coat which is from the Debenhams Petite Collecton. It fits really well.
I love cream coats as I think they look so classy and look nice with dark hair.





















Navy Floral tea dress































Red Bird Dress




















How has your week been?

10 comments:

  1. I've been planning to do a charity shop hunt but haven't managed to get round to it yet! Definitely going to put it on my priority list after this post. I love the navy tea dress. Hopefully I will be as successful as you!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you done well? That Debenhams coat is a fantastic find and I love the dresses. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are lovely and I love the top you got too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely have some great finds :) I like that you style is sweet and girly. Pretty colours and prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lisa-Jane, yo have some great charity shop finds there, love the coat and both the dresses! :)

    I really love your blog so I have joined your followers and will be back again soon for sure :)

    If you get chance I would love it if you could check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ Thank you.

    Have a great week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely :D I love the coat ! fantastic :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger just ate my long comment but i just want to say you're never to old to wear patterned tights, my mum still wears them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh! where did you get the dresses from? I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blackpool Primark is amazing isnt it .. it just goes on and on!

    And you are NOT to old to wear patterned tights!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx