Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

My 1st order from Boohoo!

Well I have made my 1st order from Boohoo!

I always look on their website and see things I like but was not sure about the quality. It is cheap and I have heard that they have some good and bad items, a bit like Primark.

I ordered:

Bunny Print Dress

I fell in love with this dress ages ago when it was full price of £20.00 but I noticed its now in the sale for £8.00 so therefore I just had to get it.



















































Floral Prom Dress
This was reduced to £12.00, not 100% sure on this as not sure if it will suit me.


























I hope the bunny print one fits well as I love the cute print and the embroidery.

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx