Pages

Saturday 4 September 2010

A couple of purchases!

Hello fellow bloggers

Thanks so much for all your replies regarding the bow dress I have decided to keep it and will wear it with leggings.

Yesterday I took the pink bag back to primark from my previous post and as I sold a couple of things on ebay recently I brought 3 items using paypal funds so thats not really like using actual money is it....?


Navy and cream embroidered dress

This is pretty and it looks lovely with jeggings or worn alone.























Cream Cardigan




















Cream Butterfly bangle - which I think looks much more expensive than Primark.



















I am so looking forward to receiving my Boohoo order I really love that bunny dress.

One more week in work and me and OH have a week off, not sure what we are doing yet but I hope the weather stays like this its so warm and sunny.

On my way into town yesterday I was chatted up by a builder (those builders eh always chatting up the women) and then a guy in the street said I had a lovely smile! There must have been something in the air!
On my way back from town I saw said builder again who smiled and waved at me, I waved back rather embarassingly...aww sweet!

When I got home I knew something was wrong with Thomas he wasn't his usual self and when he got up I noticed he was limping. I have taken a look at his paw and it looks like he has been in a fight and has a nasty cut. I popped out to Sainsburys and brought him some cooked chicken from the deli counter...he is so spoilt.
I think he will be going to the vets next week.

9 comments:

  1. I have the dress :) I love it! Very pretty and easy to wear
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww poor Thomas, hope his foot is better soon.
    You're right paypal money isn't like real money, hopefully i'll have some in my account today as i've lots ending on ebay tonight! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I hope Thomas is ok and his foot gets better. Love that dress you posted as well, and the butterfly bangle - I think I need a trip to Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Thomas! These pussycats don't half worry us, don't they? Lovely purchases especially the dress.
    Isn't it a wonderful confidence boost to get chatted up? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the embroidered part of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your finds. The dress is sweet and definitely something I would wear.

    Aww your poor kitty ;( hope he's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope Thomas feels better soon. I agree with Vintage Vixen, it's nice when you get chatted up. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your cream cardi! Love love love the simplicity and classic style of it. It can go with so much. So timeless.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Dress, cute Cardigan too. Hope Thomas gets better soon and everything goes well at the vets x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx