Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

Received my 1st Boohoo order and you know what...

I think its a good quality for the price!

I didn't think I would say that but I would say the dresses I ordered are as good as New Look but maybe a bit cheaper. I think they are a lot better than some of Primark's dresses.











































The bunny print one is lovely I could do with it being a tad smaller around the hips but I could alter it myself. Whats your honest opinions do you think it makes my hips look bigger as I am not really big hipped? The floral one is gorgeous but it does not really suit me so I am sending it back.


I think it would look great with red shoes


This was taken after I altered it with safety pins. I need to do it properly though!






















Do you think it looks better before altered or after?


A close up of the print..its so cute!






















I had heard a lot of negative things about them but I am quite impressed.

What do you think of Boohoo?

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. I've never bought from there, to be honest reading all the bad reviews about the quality of the items as put me off. I'm tempted to order though, for research reasons of course ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used them but that dress is lovely and a total bargain. I do prefer it taken in, much more flattering and shows your figure off to perfection. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taken in looks great! Since we don't have it here I would have no idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx