Pages

Monday 27 September 2010

I want to get married again...

just so I can wear this dress!



























Its by Maggie Sottero and I just think its stunning.

We got married 7 years ago and I had a Maggie Sottero dress which had a corset built inside so it really pulls you in. It had diamantes on (but not too much in a chavvy way lol), it was bright white and I had a full length veil which had sparkle on and a scalloped edging..it was stunning.
My photos were not digital though unfortunately and I need a scanner to get them uploaded.

I love weddings and have always wanted to own a wedding dress shop thats one of my dreams.

While we are on the subject of dresses I saw this photo of Holly Willoughby the other day and I really want her dress, would anyone know where its from by any chance?





















Lisa-Jane

4 comments:

  1. Her dress might be from hers and Fearnes range on very.co.uk could be worth having a look?
    I think i've seen a photo of your wedding dress on the bag ages ago and you're right it is stunning, do you still have it?
    I adore wedding dresses, ever since i was a little girl when shopping me and my mum would always goto the bridal bit in Debenhams to see if anyone was trying a dress on and we still do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful dress. I cannot wait to get married! Almost a year away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love weddings. Beautiful gown! I wore a Maggie Sottero gown and I love it! I hope you are able to own a bridal shop one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a stunning dress .. I love all things wedding .. and would love to be a wedding planner!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx