Pages

Saturday 11 September 2010

Blackpool illuminations here we come!

Hubby and I are off to Blackpool tomorrow to see my parents and my sister and her family.























The illuminations are on now so we will be doing a tour of these.
I will try to remember to take loads of photos too.
Mike's parents are going to be living at our house for a few days to look after little Thomas, I miss him so much when we go away but he is in good hands.







































I popped out today to get some last minute toiletries and brought some of this Baptiste Dry Shampoo, its on offer at the moment in Superdrug for 99p. They have a few to choose from but I brought the pink one in the middle called Blush. It smells lovely and really refreshes your hair.


















Anyway have a lovely weekend fellow bloggers.

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time! I adore the smell of Batiste shampoo. Give Thomas a stroke from me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought three of the Batiste too, such a bargain. Have fun in Blackpool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to buy some of this shampoo, is it any good?

    LOVE Blackpool, I have family there also :D

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx