Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

Mahoosive haul (photo heavy)

Firstly I just want to say thank you for all your comments regarding my previous post that was very kind of you. I think in time it will get better but certain things bring back terrible memories.

As I said before I went to Swindon yesterday to see a friend it was so great to catch up with her. I ended up not spending that much but getting quite a lot!

Here goes:

Peacocks


I brought this dress in the week and I think its gorgeous.




















My friend had a voucher for 40% off at Peacocks as her boyfriend knows someone who works for them. Therefore I brought these two tops in the sale at silly prices and these butterfly warm pj's and really comfy warm slippers.



























New Look


Cream lace dress


This is stunning it was £25 reduced to £10 but there was a small fault (which you can hardly see) so I got it for £5.00..!
I love the detail on it.
































Floral dress, this is very flattering and the print is gorgeous. It was £29.99 reduced to £10.00, it was in the boutique section.





















A close up of the pretty print.

























White longline cardi





















Primark


Purple knit dress





















This is the actual colour

























Grey handbag




















Butterfly necklace





















I had such a nice day and it really cheered me up.


I will try and so some outfit posts with these items over the next few weeks.



Lisa-Jane xx


9 comments:

  1. Some lovely items! That bag is lush! i need a new one xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a haul! Mahoosive is definately the right word for it. Love it all but especially the top dress, you will look gorgeous in it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that cream dress, so pretty! and that grey bag is lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic haul! I love the purple dress and the white cardie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace and the white top with roses on it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you did well, i love the cream lace dress, i love lace anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Retail therapy can make you feel so much better. I love that pinky top and the butterfly necklace. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some lovely things, looking forward to seeing them in outfit posts
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx