Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Photos: Ankle boots with pencil skirt

Thanks for all your comments on my previous post.

It was a mixture of opinoins some saying it would look fine and others saying it may not so therefore I have posted some photos of the look...what do you think? yay or nay??






















Please excuse my fatness at the moment. I have started cutting down today and its going ok so far, I really hope to lose a stone.
I am aiming for 2lbs a week by just cutting out junk food etc so hopefully soon you will see a slimline me!

I think thats what put me off doing the outfit posts at the moment but hopefully that will change soon!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! The skirt is just the right length to wear with ankle boots.
    You don't look fat in the slightest but good luck with the reaslistic plan, I'm sure you'll do it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not at all fat to me! But good luck with the plan, as I know we all perceive ourselves differently, and I'm currently on a diet as well! I really like the look - I think it really works well with the matching belt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boots with the skirt - but I think I would pair a thinner belt with it? I'm preferring thin belts at the mo though so it might just be me! You don't need to lose weight at all but I know how even a few pounds can make a difference to how I feel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that a bit narrower - then, the outfit would be more elegant. however, your belt is very nice - i have been looking for a similar one for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    thanks for your sweet comment! Your profile says your from the good old South West...where abouts?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Daisychain

    Yeah I am from Bristol, you?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx