Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

♥ Pretty Purchases ♥

Hello

I am sorry I have been a really bad blogger of late as I have hardly been on blogger this past week.  I am sorry I have not left you any comments but to be honest I am a bit fed up of blogging at the moment!

Don't get me wrong I really appreciate all your comments and I love reading your blogs but I am sick of leaving comments on certain blogs and they never bother to even look at mine so I have given up on that now and am sticking to commenting on blogs that I am really interested in and that are actually interested in my blog. I know that sounds bad but its very annoying when you leave comments and people never bother to reply.

Anyway thats my rant over I will definitely be catching up with all you 'lovely bloggers' over the weekend and leaving you comments.

When I was in Torquay last weekend me and the girls did some shopping these are my purchases.

New Look Cameo Rose Navy Blue Embroidered dress


I love the embroidery on the top



bottom



and the pockets!



Its such a girly dress and so very me. I also love navy blue.

In Primark I bought these nude pink pretty bow sandals.....!


and this pink fluffy cardigan.




Love this it looks amazing quality and only cost £10.00. I think it looks a lot more expensive than Primark.

I am so tired today its unbelieveable and we are going out for a meal tonight wth the in laws! We are only going to a little country pub so it should be quiet but to be honest I don't really feel up to it.
I will go though as I dont want to let them down.


Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous buys as per usual my love I love that cardi get a very similar one from La Redoute and it was a lot more than that did they have any other colours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous frock and I love the sandals and cardigan such a pretty colour.
    I know what you mean about blog comments. I get really disheartened sometimes but then I think my blog is also like an online diary to me. What gets me is when you offer a giveaway on your blog and get loads of comments and nothing on other posts that contain something you have made or photos and memories of something special. Grr anyway thats my rant over. I love your posts Lisa as we have very similar tastes. Enjoy your meal out chick.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look dress, very pretty. The lace detail is super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally with you on blogging at the mo....!
    But I do love that dress!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. waw those are some beautiful buys! Bet you're going to look stunning in that navy blue dress! :D

    i think navy blue is one of my favorite colours honestly...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty :D You have lovely taste :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, I'm a lovely blogger ;) You know I agree on the commenting sitch!
    Love the blue dress and cardi. I never had you down as liking navy all that much. Funny how people surprise me x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lisa,
    I was just wondering if you got my email, as you were the winner of the blue framed sunglasses on my giveaway and I want to get them sent out to you :)

    Gems x

    P.S. love the navy dress, it is so you!

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress!
    Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh very pretty dress I have one with very similar trim but it is not ruched at the waist it hangs straight...Blogging is a funny thing isn't it! Blogging is like a pen paling to me I love the connecting with people. I think you have to enjoy it ..do what you need to do and make it fun!! ~Have a Great weekend Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cardi is so lovely, i really need to take a trip to a big Primark without Seb so i can have a good look around.
    Hope you've had a lovely meal xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The navy dress is beautiful. The embroidery/lace part makes it even lovelier. And I love that fluffy pink cardigan. It looks so cosy. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bless you. Your post is Soo true!

    Loving your buys and those sandals are lovely. I haven't been into primary for ages.

    I'm a little bit behind with blogging too. But life has a habbit of being really busy at times. Hope you start to feel a little brighter soon.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet dress! I hope you perked up in time to enjoy the night out with the in-laws. I often find that the things I least look forward to end up being fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, you bought such lovely things. I always do love your purchases. I was browsing the Internacionale website before and spotted this dress, instantly made me think of you with it's cute girly frilly prettiness :) http://www.internacionale.com/womens-sale/pink-frill-belted-dress/invt/144009pnk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take care of yourself and get some sleep! Don't burn out! Your new dress is really pretty- I have one which is similar as it has the same top bit and navy blue but it lacks the crucial pretty details of lacy pockets and bottom! Charming and very you! x
    (P.s. I know what you mean about the comments. There's one or two blogs that I pretty much comment on daily and I'm lucky if they ever return and leave a comment or very rarely. Most of the time I don't mind but just occasionally I think- COME on, it would just be nice if you would just come by and visit once, I read EVERYTHING you write!! That said, a blog I used to comment on for ages and she never got back to me recently came and visited my blog twice! I was really surprised, particularly as mine is a really different sort of blog to hers!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That blue dress is fab - perfect for summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dress is gorgeous :D

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx