Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Regenerating faded clothing!

I don't know about anyone else but I have a couple of items of black clothing that have faded that I wish to wear again but I feel they don't look their best.

To try and combat this I purchased some Simplyspray from Ebay and I received it today.






















Simplyspray is a permanent non toxic spray dye for clothing which is designed to regenerate faded black clothing. Its also safe for the environment.

This weekend I am going to try this out and I will do a review of this for anyone that may be interested.

There are two items I plan to spray:

This Miss Selfridge dress which I adore as I love the broderie anglais detail, I am a bit unsure if it will work on this but I will try a very small patch first. It does not look that faded in the photo but it is!




















and this Dorothy Perkins skirt which has ruffles at the back. This is a lovely skirt so I cannot wait to be able to wear it again. This is only a very light pinstripe so I think it will work on this.























Fingers crossed it works.

Lisa-Jane
xx

3 comments:

  1. How interesting?! I hope it works but I'm sure you will let us know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a great invention, wonder if it would work on my hair? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. VV your hair is gorgeous you do not need to dye it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx