Pages

Sunday 3 October 2010

Fashion loves and loathes

Loves

1) Dresses - I love them they are so feminine and can be so easily accessorized.


2) Boots - Flat boots, heeled boots, cowboy boots you name them I love boots.

























3) Jeggings/Leggings/Skinny jeans - these are so versatile and great worn with tunics/dresses.


























4) Longline knits- I just feel warm and snuggly in these and they looks stylish.



5) Fake Fur - I have a fake fur jacket I brought a few years ago from Miss Selfridge and whenever I wear it I get compliments. I always feel ultra glam in it. I detest real fur though and it makes me mad that an animal suffers for a coat. Sorry it looks better on the animal.

















6) Waist belts - whether they are skinny or wide I love them as they flatter my figure.



7) Hair Accessories - I love wearing pretty hair slides.


8) Florals - very feminine

























9) Bows - cute and girly



























Loathes




1) Denim skirts - I hate them! Sorry if anyone loves them but I think they look cheap and chavvy. I agree they can look ok with leggings or opaques but otherwise they just look tarty.



2) Harem pants - they are just ridiculous. I saw a girl in them the other day and she must have been a size 6 but they still looked awful.



3) Trousers - men wear them! I only have one pair of trousers which are from Topshop and I hardly every wear them, in fact I have not worn them for about 2 years! I hate them on women they remind me of 1990's.


4) Trainers - I have one pair of trainers which I wear for the gym ONLY. I feel they are just so manly and not feminine at all.



5) T-shirts with rude logos - I saw one a while back that said 'if you think I am a bitch you should see my mother' oh so classy!!!



6) Lounge Dresses - Maybe ok for the house but should never be worn outside.

























7) Tunic with skirts attached - These are just yuck...sorry!













What are your fashion loves and loathes??

8 comments:

  1. i HATE brogues on women, they look so unfeminine! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? Blooming Blogger and it's slowness!
    I hate:
    1.Brogues, Uggs, trainers, Crocs...in fact most flat, manly looking shoes.
    2.Sportswear worn outside the gym.
    3. Anything in velour.
    4. Cropped tops

    Ps I love hareems, but mine are pretty silk ones that I'm sure even you would love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with most of your loves, I also hate hareems and trainers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I am not keen on Brogues esp those flat manly ones.

    VV - Velour...yuck I hate that too and cropped tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty dresses :) I do wear denim skirts but it's mainly for the beach.

    I'm not a fan of the harem pants either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with most of your loves and loaths. Apart from trousers!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I do have a denim skirt that I love. But it's not the normal style of denim skirt, it's a sort of half pleated A-line one. I bought it in Tesco for about a fiver, and this girl I know asked me if it was DKNY, which definitely bigged it up for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on so many of these x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx