Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

Those boots are made for walking.........

Hello everyone

I went shopping today and these are my buys:

Primark tan boots - these look really nice in reality and a lot better than the price tag!






















This top (also got another in white)





















Grey waist belt




















In New Look I brought this dress in the sale (it does look a bit like a nightdress in the photo but I really like it). I am a bit of a nightmare I like wearing summer things in winter but with cardi's and boots! This looks fab with leggings and a waist belt.























New Look have all their accessories and jewellery as buy one get one free, I brought these hairslides and earrings.





















In the week I popped into Boots and purchased these:

Natural Collection cream blush in Rosy Pink (I tried this for the 1st time the other day and its lovely)

Natural Collection lipstick in Sorbet (my favourite lipstick)

Collection 2000 eyeshadow in Charcoal Glitz (always wear this)

Rimmell Dark Brown eye brow liner





















Elvive serum ( this is brilliant stuff it leaves your hair really shiny and smooth
this was buy one get one free

Nivea make up wipes (I don't know what I would do without these)

Carex Hand wash gel ( I use this all the time)




















Last week I had my hair trimmed and I had a sweeping fringe cut in, its a bit like Catherine Zeta Jones is this picture.
I love her hair and she is just so beautiful.

























I will put a picture up if I can get one I actually like!

My lovely husband has just popped to the local shops to get lottery tickets and he has brought me this back!!! I have been healthy eating all week. It was sweet of him but now I am so tempted to eat it........!



















Don't forget my little birthday giveaway which I shall be doing in a couple of weeks. It will only be a small giveway but a giveaway at that.

Love
Lisa-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Love those boots and the "nightie" dress, I bet they will look lovely together.
    Can't wait to see the sweeping fringe, I've toyed with the idea for ages. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots hun, i've been thinking about getting a sweeping fringe too but unsure... post some pics.

    Sadie x

    *PS i posted some pics of the Warehouse Leopard Print dress on my blog which you asked for*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of those boots, side fringe always suits any face shape I think! Mu husbands always buying me chocolate and desserts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those boots! I have a pair of Primark boots from 5 years ago that are still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh your hair must look beautiful! I love Catherine Zeta Jones' hair in the pics. Those boots are great! You always have such pretty girly things.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx