Pages

Saturday 19 November 2011

Birmingham outfit

Hello everyone

Sorry I have been a bad blogger as I have not been on blogger much lately.  I will be catching up on everyone's blogs this weekend though.

Today my friend Yimen and I went to the Bullring in Birmingham.

We had a lovely day although it was packed!!!

This is my outfit (photo was taken in the Forever 21 changing rooms...I love the pink doors!!)



Lace Dress - George at Asda
Belt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Leather boots - New Look
Cream cardigan - Zara (not pictured)
Necklace - New Look

Forever 21 is massive I never bought anything in there but Yimen did.

I did buy some lovely new items and I shall blog about these tomorrow or Monday as I need to take photos.

On Friday night Yimen and I exchanged birthday presents, her birthday is 3 days before mine. I bought her a purple Nica handbag as she loves Nica and she bought me this gorgeous cream clutch bag which is Star by Julien Macdonald from Debenhams....its gorgeous.



I love the little storage bag they give you with it to protect it.



Funny how we both bought each other handbags.

Lisa-Jane



xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I hope you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag. Can't wait to see what you've been buying!
    Also how is the new job going? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress; and I love that wee handbag!
    Glad you had a great time, Brum's a great city to visit!!!

    Jules
    Suddenly I See

    ReplyDelete
  4. It goes to show what good friends you and Yimen are if you buy each other similar gifts.
    That dress and those pearls you're wearing look lovely together. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh your dress is gorgeous! As the is the bag Yimen bought you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm off to Brum in a couple of weeks, I can't wait! Love your lace dress x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! Gold, Brown, & white always look so good together :)

    Satin&Souffles xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx