Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

Outfit post and weekend plans






Jumper - Bay  Trading - about 10 years old ha ha
Skirt - Primark
120 denierTights - ASOS
Boots - Primark

quite a cheap and cheerful outfit!

In about an hour's time I am going to Swindon to meet up with a friend.  We are going back to her house, getting dolled up and going out with 2 other friends to Cheltenham where we are having a meal and hitting a few bars.

I am going to wear my cream lace sleeved dress and my new gold sequin shoes. I have not been on a girly night out in ages. I am staying the night at my friends too.

Mike is having a boys night in with Thomas ha ha

I will be catching up on everyones blogs tomorrow when I get back

Have a lovely weekend everyone

Lisa-Jane
xx


15 comments:

  1. Have a fun girls night, Lisa-Jane! I really like your tribal print skirt and cool boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds super fun!

    w00t girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I love this outfit esp. the skirt, is that knitted I can't quite tell from the pic.
    Hope you have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is fantastic - I want it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovvvvvve that skirt :)
    and the whole outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I really do love this outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great time!!! I adore that knitted skirt on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is amazing. The colours are so pretty. I love your boots too. A great cool weather outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt's fab on you. Hope you had a great night out. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt <3, looks fab on your lovely figure :). Hope you had a fab night out with the girls x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun lovely! That skirt is fantastic, I want one! PS Yes, the dress I'm wearing is the one you're thinking of! Let me know if you want me to pick one up for you- it's still in stock at my local H&M in all sizes!

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the knitted skirt, looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx