Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Faux fur coats - which one?

Hiya everyone

Thanks so much for your comments re my last post you are all very kind.  I am feeling a bit better now.  I may be starting Zumba classes next week.

I have been rather busy over the last couple of days. Yesterday Mike's neice Laura came out to our house and wanted to play dress up trying on my clothes. 

Today I went into town with Laura I did not by much but I bought a couple of things I will blog about tomorrow.

Afterwards Mike and I popped out to have look around a few stores and Mike bought me a dress in Asda of all places I will show you this tomorrow too.

Basically its my birthday next week and I was thinking of buying myself a faux fur coat.  I cannot decide between these two.

Topshop Long Faux Fur Textured Coat £89.00


Matalan Be Beau Belted Fur Coat £45.00

Obviously the Matalan one is half the price (but has great reviews) but I saw a girl today wearing a gorgeous faux fur coat and I am sure it was the Topshop one...it looked absolutely stunning!

Lisa-Jane
xx

14 comments:

  1. personally I would go for the matalan one as it's a bit darker so wont show dirt. But then I'm clumsy!
    I do adore the Topshop one, but both look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo the TopShop one! Its so glam.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Matalan one in store..it's divine in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. matalan all the way would flatter figure the best, and colour is nicer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both - I am partial to the Matalan, I love the horizontal layers of fur, and the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually prefer the matalan one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer the Matalan one from the pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Top Shop one for me! I bet the quality is much better and I think the belt might look a bit bulky over layers. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both lovely, fur coats are just so cosy! Personally, i would get the Matalan one. It's simply gorgeous!

    Holly x
    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the Topshop one, another blogger has it and it looks fab. But I could never get it purely on colour! I would totally dirty it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both stunning but I really love the Topshop one. I'm sure you will get the one that you love most and suits you best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have the matalan one and i love it! get so many compliments and its so warm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the topshop faux fur coat! I bought a shorter one from topshop and love it, my first faux fur coat! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx