Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Oiii Sexy

Today I had to to go to the doctors for a blood test (annual check for my thyroid) and now I don't have a car I either have to walk or get the bus while Mike is at work.

This was my outfit




As I was merrily on my way rushing as I was late, a van with three young guys drove by and shouted 'Oi sexy you are gorgeous' (when I say young they were in their late 20's) I was so embarassed and checked first that they definitely meant me..but there was no one else around.  Anyway it was not enough for them to embarass me by shouting that ( I embarass easily) they then proceeded to go really slow by the side of me..! 
After my appointment I popped into town and bought a few clothes for my new job I will blog about this tomorrow as I have not taken the photos yet.

Dress - Primark
Belt - New Look
Leggings - Awear
Boots - New Look

I am a shortie so I really love these boots as they give me a bit of height without being ridiculously high.

I had to laugh today I saw some strange sights around town.  The funniest thing I saw was a girl in Primark with ultra thin cheap leggings on that were see through with a short cropped jumper and big white pants under the leggings that you could see straight through. I had to chuckle!
She was very slim though and had a nice figure so I bet a few blokes had a good ogle it was so not a good look though ha ha

Lisa-Jane
xx 

10 comments:

  1. Nothing like being kerb crawled to give the old confidence a boost!!
    Lovely outfit, those boots look great with the dress.
    Leggings worn as trousers is never a good look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! I hate it when people beep thier horns or shout at me, I always think its because ive got my skirt tucked into my knickers or something, I end up going bright red, especially when they slow down next to me, I mean really what do they expect you to do in that situation? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa haa at Primark girl's outfit. I would have laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely darling! The dress looks precious.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always want to tell people wearing leggings as trousers that they have FORGOTTEN a layer! Seen so many girls dressed so badly in them!
    love your look and those ankle boots go lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get so cross when men in vans shout things at me! I try to ignore them because I know they are just looking for a reaction but I really want to go and tell them to grow up and get over their fear of women.
    Phew, anyway, lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think of it as a confidence boost!!
    I saw some mums in the park today in vest tops and woolly scarves. It was freezing! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. There seems to be a whole load of girls walking up the road where I work wearing leggings with very short tops. If you're not a perfect size 8, it's not the greatest look! Especially not with white nicknacks! Love your dress! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx