Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

♥ Forever 21 and Tesco Order ♥

Hello everyone

Thankyou for your really lovely comments on my previous post I will reply to them all.

I have recently made a couple of online orders.  Firstly from Forever 21, a store I am loving more and more. I really wish there was a store near me but then again it would be so dangerous as I would be in there every single day.  They have some fabulous dresses at such good prices.  I ordered 2 dresses but to be honest I could have easily spent over £100 as there is so much I wanted.

Firstly I ordered this cute Tiny Umbrella dress.  When I saw this I just thought it was so vintage looking.  Its cream with black mini umbrellas and litte polka dots...so cute.




I also ordered this Magenta Skater dress which was only £11.50.  I don't have much purple in my wardrobe and this is so bright and skater dresses suit me.





Then onto Tesco, as you may know they are having their Clubcard Exchange at the moment so therefore you can exchange £5 worth of Tesco Clubcard points for £10 to spend on clothing and various other departments.  
I had seen a couple of cardigans on Tesco's website a while ago that I loved so I decided to take advantage of the offer and ordered two cardigans. The great thing with Tesco is you can have them delivered to store for free so saves postage costs.

I ordered this pretty grey bow print cardigan


Blue spot print cardigan


I received the cardigans within 2 days and I have to admit they are gorgeous, the quality is fantastic.  The grey bow one has to be my most favourite items I have bought lately. I don't actually own much grey as I always thought it looked a bit drab but how wrong was I.  Grey really suits me and this cardigan just fits so well and is extremely flattering.



Take care and have a lovely weekend
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. I love those cardigans I have to say - especially the polka dots, very chic!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love with those cardigans! I do love a cute printed cardi and I'm a sucker for bows and polka dots.

    There's a forever 21 store opening soon in the Trafford Centre and I'm quite excited to get to have a snoop as I'm yet to try anything as I'm so wary about ordering from stores online when I don't know of sizes. Keep seeing so many lovely things on blogs, can't wait to see what your dresses are like on, I'm sure you'll look lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the umbrella print so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cardis and I do adore the umbrella print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great buys. The bow cardy is fab.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute ...forever 21 is very popular here. Today my daughter picked up 2 very cute skirts from the thrift store that were from forever21. The grey sweater is cute. I love gray once you start wearing it you will get hooked on it!! Enjpy your cute new clothes. xx Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to make a purchase at Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty things, those cardis are especially lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx