Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Girly Weekend

Hiya

Well tomorrow I am going away to Torquay for the weekend with a couple of friends so looking forward to it although the weather is meant to be awful.

I received the tiny umbrella dress in the week, its gorgeous BUT there had to be a big but....its too small on the chest I mean why can't shops design clothes for women with boobs.  I ordered the medium and it fits lovely on the waist and hips but I cannot do the zip up over my stupid huge chest! I know if I order the large it will fit  on the chest but be too big on the waist and hips....argh!

Anyway in the week I bought this lovely cream lace pintuck dress from H&M.


I think i am going to wear it tomorrow with leggings! I would liked to have worn it with bare legs but the weather is meant to be atrocious. I suppose if it does turn out nice I could take the leggings off...!


Anyway have a lovely weekend.

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend hun. I do hope the weather drys up for you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is just taking the mick this summer, what a joke! I have the opposite problem, my chest is too small, haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you managed to have an incredible weekend despite the weatHER! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fun weekend even if the weather isn't the best. I'm sure it will be great fun. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx