Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

May haul

Hello

I bought a few little items over the past 2 weeks.

♥ Dorothy Perkins ♥

Firstly in Dorothy Perkins they had 30% off everything and I fell in love with this neutral lace bag.  I have been after a nude coloured bag for ages and this one is just stunning.  I love the lace, the only thing I am worried about is keeping it clean!





♥ New Look ♥

 
In New Look I got this Tokyo Rose Ruffle dress which was originally £27.99 in the sale for £12.00.






Pussycat pink dress in the sale for £10.00.  I have not actually received this yet but its due to be delivered sometime next week






Peach rose earrings...these are pretty big and really stand out but I love them.



I don't know if any of you buy lingerie in New Look but its so well priced and really nice.

I got this floral bra for £11.99.


♥ Primark ♥

I am a bit disappointed with Primark at the moment but I find their autumn./winter is always better than their spring /summer stock anyway.

 I bought this floral nightshirt which I think is really cute.


I love nightdresses but I find with having a large chest the straps dig into me and can be uncomfortable, plus the bust part never fits me unless I get 2 sizes too big! I prefer wearing the cami and shorts sets which I have a few but this nightshirt is really pretty and fitted but also very comfortable.



♥ Everything £5.com ♥

I am loving this website more and more.  I don't know if you remember the cute little lace trimmed dress I bought from this website, well I noticed it had a small tear so I returned it for another one and I was so impressed with their service. 
When I ordered another I also ordered this cardigan and I was so pleased for only £5.00 its amazing!  This is actually the size small but it looks larger.  They also had it in navy blue and I so wish I had ordered that one too but it sold out within about 20 mins of being on the site.




♥Boots ♥

In Boots I bought these Babyliss floral heart hair slides with my boots points as I have loads!!!




No7 Lucky Lilac nail varnish - This was £7 but I had a £5 off voucher.
I totally love ths colour and as I bought a few other things got a another £5 off voucher so may go back and get another of their varnishes.



Have a lovely jubilee weekend and I hope you are all flying those flags.

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. Love that Tokyo rose dress, what a bargain! It's really pretty! I also really like those earrings with the little roses on! All your buys are cute tho! :)


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a nude suede Radley bag and I only use it on a dry day as I`m terrified of spoiling it! Love the Pussycat dress it is so cute. I also love those dangly earrings, I noticed them online and nearly put them in my basket.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys Hun. That bag is stunning and will be fab for the summer.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have a £5 off voucher for Number 7 too, I might get that polish as the colour is gorgeous!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved everything, but that bag is fantastic.. p.s. I really love your blog, it's so positive and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo that bag is amazing. And I love Tokyo rose in new look at the mo, theyhave some great dresses! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good old No7 vouchers, I have a couple myself waiting to be used on treats.
    Love the New Look dress, perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the New Look dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh the bag is gorgeous! I didn't realise the no7 vouchers were back :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you always make great purchases! Love that bag and hair slides. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ruffle dress is just gorgeous and I love those rose earrings too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely items Lisa, i love everything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is so gorgeous and so very you!!
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, i miss my old blog too, i'm going to try and start it up again soon but maybe just doing 1 or 2 posts a week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx