Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Charity shop dress and a short goodbye!

Hiya

I am in the process of packing to go to Devon tomorrow. ...I am sure someone its July but it looks more like November so I suppose I am going to have to pack some more autumn style clothing along with summer items!

We just dropped Tommy at the cattery which was awful as I feel like I am abandoning my baby.  He will be ok, the cattery is lovely in really nice grounds and the ladies who run it totally love cats so I know he will be well looked after.  I did give the lady a tin of John West Salmon for him to share with the other cats......he knows his mother loves him! I think when I am old I will be one of those mad cat ladies...ha ha

This morning I popped round to my local post office to post a couple of ebay parcels before we went away and we also have a little local charity shop next door.  I have to say its not the best charity shop and its usually full off tat however on some random occasions you can get some good things.  They happened to have a red fitted raincoat but it was slightly too small for me on the chest which was rather annoying it was only £6.00 and quite nice.  But I did manage to find this Zara dress for £2.50 as it had a small tear on the back which can easily be fixed.

Its really gorgeous and very boho (I love boho) and I could imagine it with tan boots.

I love the detail on the chest and sleeves and its fully lined.  I love the elastic on the waist and the belt really pulls it together.  Its a very flattering dress




The belt is a bit damaged but I have tonnes of belts I could wear with this!









Anyway tomorrow we are of to Devon so goodbye for now and have a lovely weekend.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh I would've loved to see the raincoat! But you got a nice dress :) Have a good time in Devon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress, the detail on it a beautiful and so is the belt! :D

    Enjoy your time away! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Devon! Happy holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good charity shop bargain! What a great find :)
    Enjoy your time away too!
    Tor @ That's Peachy Fashion & Beauty Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find - I never have the patience to rummage but I'm going to set a day aside and go hutning round all of Glasgow's vintage and charity shops and see what I find :L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that's a pretty dress. The jacket sounded lovely, that's the one sad thing with charity shops when you find something you love but it doesn't fit :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an amazing time in Devon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bargain dress!
    Enjoy your holiday Lisa!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a find, I bet you'll look gorgeous in that!
    Have a wonderful trip and fingers crossed the sun shines at least for one day. Don't worry about Thomas, he'll be getting loads of fuss at the cattery, who could resist such a handsome chap? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx