Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Little Dicky Birds

Hiya

I picked up this pretty dress in H&M today, I happened to see it online and then I saw it on someone's blog and thought how pretty it was.  I love the skater style too as they suit my shape and this one is gorgeous.









 
It looks white in the photos but its actually a beige/cream colour and I think this is another item I can wear in summer with bare legs and sandals and also in autumn/winter with tights/leggings.

It was a bargain at only £12.99.

I am having a spray tan tomorrow...eek! I am having the Sienna X I don't know if anyone has heard of this but  its meant to be really good.  I am a tad nervous as I don't want to be orange but I am sure it will be fine...fingers crossed.  The lady is coming to my house too which is better than going to a salon.


Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. I`ve ordered that dress in the dark version! I loved the style when I saw it!
    Good luck with the spray tan. I`ve only ever had one, I wasn`t that impressed and prefer using a spray on bronzer like Ambre Solaire.
    You should have a trip up North. We have loads of things to see and do and great shopping!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress Lisa, very pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet print!
    I had a St Tropez spray tan once by a friend who'd just finished her training. It looked fab, I'm sure yours will, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just bought that dress its fitts so amazingly it ! and the print is just perfect !! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the dress, the style will suit you perfectly. I've had a few tans over the years they normally look great.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress hun, hope the spray tan goes well! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been meaning to thank you actually - I hve just bought some imitation leather pants from the H&M website, and thanks to the discount codes you posted in April I got them for £13.75 instead of £24.99 - I couldn't believe it!
    So Thanks Lisa!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  8. :0 that dress is beautiful! I love birdy print!

    Hope your spray tan goes well for you! I tried booking for a Xen-Tan ready for my sisters wedding on saturday but the salon has no Xen-Tan in stock! So gutted as I'm too worried to try anything else, so its the gradual tan every night for me now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh the print on this dress is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx