Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Outfit post - One of my favourite dresses



Hiya

This was an outfit I wore on holiday and I have to say this dress is one of my favourites.

It was from the H&M sale a couple of years ago and it was in the random sale section along with the usual sale t-shirts.

It was £15.00 in the sale but originally it was £40.00 which is quite dear for H&M.  
 I think this dress was made for me I love it so much I love the feel of the chiffon type material, its so pretty and fits really well.  It was so lucky that I happened to be in the right place at the right time. 
Also its very versatile as I have worn it in summer and worn it in winter with opaque tights and boots.

The only thing is I am trying to lose some weight but I would be so unhappy if this dress was too big for me.   
Dress - H&M

Cardigan - H&M

Belt - Primark

Floral wedges - New Look

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. That dress is stunning. I know what you mean about losing weight and things not fitting the same.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello stranger! I can see why you love this dress. It looks absolutely GORGEOUS on you. Hope your well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, a perfect fit, I'm not surprised it's a favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you look charming in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress, I love items like this you can wear in both winter and summer! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx