Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Super Girly Outfit post - last Sunday

Hiya

Thank you for all your lovely comments you are so kind as usual.

I was feeling slightly better today, I know I should not let things get to me!

Anyway last Sunday when we had a glint of sunshine (surprise surprise it did not last long!) I decided to wear a dress I bought ages ago from ASOS Marketplace...I really have not had the opportunity to wear it until now with this awful wet weather we have been having.









Vintage Dress - ASOS Marketplace
Cardigan -  Miss Selfridge
Belt - Primark
Cowboy boots - New Look via Ebay

I absolutely love the look of this dress its completely girly and summery and it makes me feel like skipping haha.  I loved wearing it with the cowboy boots as I have a thing about wearing summery dresses with cowboy boots...I love it. 

What do you think? Do you like wearing summer dresses with boots?
Have you ever bought anything from ASOS Marketplace.


Lisa-Jane
xx 

9 comments:

  1. You look fab! I agree, there's something I love about boots with pretty summer dresses xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowboy boots are the shiznit. They go with everything.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing! You look great. Love tthe boots and belt too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wear summer dresses with boots, usually wellies this summer! You look fab as ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so pretty! I love the neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love to mix summer and boots. With the weather we've had it's just as well haha!

    I don't buy from Asos marketplace but that's because I tend to source vintage at 5am at bootsales or house clearances. Also a lot of it has been taken up (or cut short) or customised. I like to do my own fixings and customising because done wrong it can wreck the value as a vintage piece, hence my 5am trawls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love boots and dresses and look at those killer legs. they suit the look so well! Beautiful hun!! :)x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx