Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Back from my holibobs.



Hiya

We are back from our hols in Devon, we had a fantastic holiday I just wish we were back there!

I think we were extremely lucky with the weather too as it was sunny every day except for Thursday when it did rain all day.

The photo above was taken in Babbacombe which is such a gorgeous place.  You can get the cliff railway down to the beach and its stunning.


In Babbacome they have an old fashioned vintage tea room called Angels (apparently its well known).  They have those tiered cake stands and you can have afternoon tea.  I had a massive slice of Victoria sponge and we had a pot of tea with the proper tea leaves....it was lovely.

I took over 300 photos so I will try and upload some onto my blog in time.

Anyway back to work on Monday....eek! Its only for 2 weeks though as we are off to the Isle of Wight for a few days, I am so looking forward to that.

I will be catching up with all your blogs tomorrow its just I have been so busy with sorting things out like washing etc you know how it is!

Also today Mike and I went shopping for a new bed, ours is really old now and not very comfy.  Its so weird lying on a bed in a store while a salesperson chats to you...ha ha!

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

13 comments:

  1. so glad your weather was good, it's been pants here. looking forward to seeing your pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and hair! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun can't wait to see the pics!! Welcome Back ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I'm so glad you got lucky with the weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh it looks lovely on!

    Glad you had a fab time, the tea/cake room sounds adorable! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooh, that blue sea!!!! Wow! So envious, the weather has been totally egregious here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Devon, it's one of my favourite places on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I thought you suddenly decided to go in Turkey or something! I have never been to Devon yet. I'm glad you had a good time, I am still in Canada, spending half my time in my parents village and Quebec city!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like you guys had a wonderful time!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you had a great time. We got back from Brixham today and were very lucky with the weather!

    Enjoy Isle of Wight, I love it there x

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad to know u had a great vacation

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got really lucky with the weather then as it's just been awful up here! Gorgeous shot with the sea behind you!

    Doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx