Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

£5 Lipsy inspired dress

Hello

On Wednesday I was browsing www.everything5pounds.com, I often check out this website as between the dodgy tops and tacky looking shoes they do have some lovely items.

I ordered these 2 dresses:

Firstly this dress which is exactly like the one Lipsy were selling for around £55.





This is the Lipsy dress worn by Una Healy, I cannot see an difference apart from the belt!



and this open back dress was also similar to one I saw somewhere else for at least £20.00. 




I cannot believe these were only £5.00 each as they would have been a lot more expensive elsewhere.

Keep an eye on this website its a little gem.  Also if you 'like' their facebook page they tell you what they are going to add to the website the following day.  Sometimes you need to be quick as some items sell out really quickly.

 

Lisa-Jane
xx

6 comments:

  1. There are some nice things on their site, I agree there's also a lot of tat but there are many gems to be found. I'm yet to order from the site but once I'm feeling a little more flush I will be.

    Nice find on the lipsy "twin" xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a couple of clothes shops in town that seem to stock the same stuff and you're right, if you look closely there's some good stuff to be had! Love that Lipsy style;e dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this site but those 2 dresses look pretty identical to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was eyeing up the first dress on the website yesterday lol, i wish i'd got it now.
    You'll have to take some pictures when i comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dresses, never heard of the site before x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx