Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Its a small haul - Primark & H&M

Hiya

Yesterday I spent the day in sunny Swindon with my lovely friend Yimen.

We had some much needed retail therapy and lunch at Wetherspoons, you cannot beat lunch in Wetherspoons its such great value and the food is nice.

I did not spend much really but my best buy of the day was these tan boots in Primark.  I actually cannot believe they were only £18.00 as they look more expensive, they are like leather. They are also really comfy and another thing I love about them is that they fit nice and snug on the ankles, something I never usually find as I have tiny ankles.


Tan flats £5.00

I love my flats and really needed some tan ones.



I also bought some gorgeous purple cushion covers in Primark for £2.50 each they do look fab.  I love Primark homeware they have some gorgeous designs at low prices.

 
In H&M I got this bag in the sale for a fiver too.




What do you think of my buys?

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane

xx

12 comments:

  1. love that bag and the boots. Our Primark cushion covers are still good after 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tan boots, I seen them last time I was in Primark and was sooo tempted, they look like a perfect day boot x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorgeous!!!
    Love the colour!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul, love the Boots <3.

    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I want those boots!

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tan boots - they didn't have those ones in my Prinark but I would've so bought them if they had!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boots, I have a few similar pairs! Oh, I miss Primark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boots are lovely, I've seen a few similar pairs in places like Internacionale and Select, think I may buy a pair for the autumn weather. I do love Tan boots :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are fab, I've seen the black ones on lots of blogs lately but much prefer the tan (as you know) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh the boots are super cute~ love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some excellent finds at great prices too. Loving the boots and the shoes.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx