Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

The £5 shop

Hello

There is a new shop opened up in town and they basically sell everything for just a fiver.
I know you are probably thinking that sounds like a load of tat but I promise you I was amazed as they do have some fabulous items. A lot of the dresses have the Cutie label which I am sure I have seen in Awear, New Look and some other shops.  
They had some amazing bags in there which look the same quality as River Island, I did not buy one as I have so many bags and really did not need another.  The boots in there were fab too but as usual the size 4's and 5's had gone in the ones I liked!
Anyway I ended up buying this dog print dress by Cutie.  I have seen this dress elsewhere for like £27.99 or something! 




This is the sort of dress I will wear with my tan boots in autumn and maybe add a pair of opaques when it gets colder.

Its really cute and unusual. 

Lisa-Jane
xx

15 comments:

  1. It's really cute, what a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can see it with your tan boots! It's always nice to find a place where things are nice and cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so where exactly is this shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      The shop is in the galleries right next door to WHSmith its where Madhouse the jeans shop used to be.

      They have some fab stuff you should take a look next time your in Bristol x

      Delete
  4. That will look fab with your tan boots, the girlie styling is so perfectly you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. :o I am in love with this dress! Can't believe it's only £5, I love finding bargains like that! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Charlotte

      I could have got you one of those dresses if you wanted? Let me know I can easily post to you providing they still have them when I next go in x

      Delete
  6. I think I've seen one of these shops. I couldn't go in for fear of buying one of everything...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! It looks lovely, I love the collar! Is the shop called Notting Hill? We have one of those in my local town too where all clothes etc are a fiver! I got a really nice dress from there last year which I know I'd seen (and wanted but my size sold out) for £27.99 for a fiver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its not called Notting Hill ( I don't think so anyway!) I cannot remember the name but I have a feeling a lot of these shops are going to be popping up! x

      Delete
  8. The print is really adorable and I like the sleeves. This sounds like an amazing shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww its so cute and great price. well done girly x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so cute, I love it x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx