Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Outfit post - Little Miss Sunshine (& Showers!)

Hiya

Following on from today's blog title, did'nt you just love the Mr Men books when you were little.  I still have loads of them in the loft I think I have nearly the entire collection.

Anyway onto our Great British Summer....or lack of it!  This weather is really starting to annoy me I mean how can you dress for it.  One minute its boiling hot and sunny next its still boiling hot but pouring with rain and then in the next hour its grey and cold! You cannot win.
They say British people dress badly...and I agree quite a few do but I suppose its made harder when you just don't know what the weather is going to be like from one hour to the next.

This was an outfit from last week when I had a few days off.  I love this dress it always makes me feel sunny I suppose yellow has that effect but I really liked it with the sandy beige suede shoe boots. 

I think I took the photos from too far away but you can double click them to enlarge! Silly me


I thought the blue cardigan picked out the blue in the dress


Close up of the pretty pattern


Dress - Doll & Frog at Dorothy Perkins
Beige Shoe Boots Boots - BHS
Belt & Cardigan both Primark

Just to let you know I will be having a small giveaway soon to thank the regular people who follow me. 

I have been gathering a few things over the last few weeks but need to get a couple more items.

Take care

Lisa-Jane
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I really do love the print of that dress and the shoes look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather's mad, isn't it? Yesterday I sweltering in the sunshine sitting outside the pub, today it's more like a monsoon! Love that dress, perfect with the tan boots. Your legs are a lovely colour, is that the spray tan? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Vix

      No basically I was meant to have a spray tan but the girl who was meant to do it text me 2 hours before to say she could notcome! Talk about professional I won't be using her again!
      This is St Moriz dark with some Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Tan Glow...I love that stuff its brilliant x

      Delete
  3. I like the pattern on this dress , it's floral and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you wore this dress, the pattern is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous little dress. your posts are always so inspiring x
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty dress, the detail is very sweet.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the weather is crazy at the moment isn't it?
    I love the pattern of this dress, it's set off perfectly by the little bow belt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so pretty and so you Lisa - you are pretty personified!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress, you have a gorgeous figure!! X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx