Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Outfit Post - Betty Boop






Hello lovelies

This is a different outfit post for me as you probably know I am a 'dress' girl and do not wear t-shirts much.  I have had this Betty Boop T-Shirt for quite a while and I really love it but the problem is I have been unable to wear it of late as I felt it was too tight for me as I had put some weight on since buying it.  However, recently I  have been cutting back and have lost a tiny bit of weight so I actually feel it looks ok now.  I still need to lose more weight but its a slow process. 
I am eating a lot healthier than I was and cutting out a lot of junk food. 

I actually managed to get into a pair of Primark size 10 super skinny jeans the other day, and I have to admit they look small so I was shocked that they fitted me!  I will blog about this in a few days.  I think in my head I think I look like a size 18 but in reality I am a 12.   

Nude blazer - Primark
Betty Boop T-Shirt - H&M
Indigo Jeggings - New Look
Shoe boots - BHS

Have a lovely weekend

Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. Aww I wouldn't say you needed to lose weight. I would recommend swimming though if you want to lose a few lbs and tone up. I've been going once a week with my mum and after a few months we've both lost around a stone each xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for weight loss :) You should wear t-shirts more often, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great to me, but it's always good to keep healthy! I should stop eating so much rubbish!
    I wear dresses most of the time but sometimes it's nice to do something a bit different and wear a cute t shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Betty Boop shirt is adorable. Eating healthier and doing some exercise is really the best way to stay fit and healthy so good on you for cutting down on junk food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute T Shirt...I put on a few pounds from all those steroids I had to take...so I have been trying to lose a few as well. Thankfully though I am fairly thin and do not need to lose much. ~Eating healthy has great rewards doesn't it!! I have been eating a ton of salad and really enjoying it ~Yippee to fitting in skinny jeans I actually need to pick up a pair for the fall I don't have any. ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so sweet, nice to see a bit more of your lovely legs! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, I'm the same I hardly wear t-shirts and jeans etc, apart from when were staying in and playing etc ...

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx