Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

New Look online order

Hello
Yesterday I made just a small order from New Look, I like the fact that if you spend £20.00 in New Look you can get it delivered to store for free as I hate wasting money on delivery charges.

So here's what I ordered:

Red Skater Dress


I love skater dresses as they suit me and I have this dress in the rosewood colour which is like a dark pink. I wear it to work as its a nice length, however I have been after a red one for a while.  This will be something I can wear now and in autumn & winter with tights.



Burgundy Peplum top



 
I am loving the peplum styles as they are very flattering and feminine.  I will wear this with skinny jeans, jeggings and pencil skirts.

Do you like skater dresses and peplum style tops and dresses?


Oh also I had the Everything 5 pounds order, the ditsy dress was ripped and the lipsy alike one was gorgeous but no good for my large chest.  I emailed the company and I must say they replied straight away and are sending me a postage label to return the items for free, plus they are going to give me a refund on the postage charges as one of the items was damaged.  I must admit I was very impressed with their customer service.

Lisa-Jane
xx

12 comments:

  1. I love the red version! Fabulous peplum top too, I love these with pencil skirts.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love both items. I've a lace skater dress in red which I love! Red is such a classic.

    The peplum top is beautiful, it will look amazing on you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also sorry to hear about your everything5pounds order. Glad their customer service was so fab though! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been tempted by the skater dresses from NL, and some of the skirts from their tall range!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good they will do that! I love Skater dresses too but I'm not keen on Peplum- it makes me think of 80's shoulder pads too much- my idea of horror!

    ReplyDelete
  6. peplums are just not for me sadly, but I definitely see that top looking great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both items!! I have the red dress in black and I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like to see what others are ordering - especially as I am on a spending ban!
    Both items are lovely. I think I must be the only person who does not own a skater dress. I'm tempted to try a peplum, I think the one you ordered would look fab with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the shape of the dress and the colour of the top but they're both sleeveless :( I really don't suit sleeveless tops/dresses and it's too warm to be wearing a cardigan all the time. I hope you love wearing them though, I'm sure you'll look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a few peplum tops too, <3 them. Cute dress too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx