Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Blog Love - Part 1

Hello ladies

Did you all watch Felix Baumgartner jump from the edge of space on Sunday?  I was glued to the screen and found it all so amazing...I mean you have to be pretty gutsy to jump from that height and just how amazing did the earth look below.  I also could not help noticing how hot Felix is...I  have a little crush ha ha.  Even my 18 year old neice fancies him..ha ha

 

 
This is a new feature I think I will be doing every month where I will mention a few blogs that I regularly follow and love reading.
 
Firstly I have Charlotte from   http://charly-sciencegeekchic.blogspot.co.uk/.  Charlotte is a fashion and lifestyle blogger.  I love her outfit posts as she is imaginative and really pulls some great outfits together. She loves her coloured tights and dresses and she has amazing long hair! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
Secondly is Victoria from  http://www.victorias-vintage.co.uk/  Victoria is a girl after my own heart she loves all things girly and floral.  She loves Cath Kidston and I personally love every thing she buys.   She also enjoys baking and makes some delicious cakes and she has a cute litte cat named Merlin. Also her bedroom is just a girly paradise...I love it. ♥
 
 
Thirdly is Vicky from  http://vintagevixon.blogspot.co.uk/ . I love this lady she is amazing.  She loves her vintage second hand clothes and she loves a good rumble in the jumble and car boot sales where she gets some amazing buys.  She is a brilliant seamstress and can totally transform something ordinary into extraordinary.  She has fabulous style and an amazing life.  She also loves her cats and I love her hair! ♥
 
 
Fourth is Sophie from http://cgdn.blogspot.co.uk/, I love how Sophie is so thrifty and she always puts amazing outfits together.   She always takes photos in her garden, which is just stunning.  We are actually penpals...although I don't get to write to her as much as I would like..sorry Sophie ♥
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and look out because your blog could be featuring on here very soon.
 
Take care
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. Awww, thankyou so much for the mention, it's very sweet of you. I too love Victoria and Sophie's blog. I will have to check out Vix's blog as I've never stumbled across it before.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know I already follow vix & Charlotte - I'll look up the other blogs pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! that's cheered me up! Thank you! I already know the gorgeous Sophie. I'll be sure to visit Victoria and Charlotte tomorrow, if you like them they're sure to be lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel rather honoured to be featured, thanks Lisa!! I've never some across Victoria's blog, will take a look now. I watched Felix's jump online, quite amazing, he was so fearless. I would have passed out with fear on the journey up...! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Vix already love Sophies blog but will have to check out the rest

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't that jump amazing!! Thanks for sharing all those blogs I will have to check them out ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did watch the jump live on the youtube feed, just that image as he leaps from the capsule and then he starts spinning....I think I held my breath for like 3 minutes until he got it under control!

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx