Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Ebay Purchase - Item 1

Hello
 
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

I bought two dresses from Ebay last week and this is the first one:
 
I managed to win this gorgeous Miss Selfridge Bow Print Tea Dress for a bargainous £3.00.  This was retailing at £37.00 in Miss Selfridge. 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this dress the material is really nice and its one of those dresses that can be worn any season with the right accessories.   
 
Item 2 will be posted tomorrow! 
 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Ooh what a gorgeous dress - it's very similar to my a|wear dress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is beautiful. What a great find! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this dress, its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot believe you got such a gorgeous dress for £3.00, bet your so happy. I never seem to get bargains on ebay no more :( x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic find, that dress is really you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is adorable. The style and the print. Good find :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous too. The sleeves and neckline are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx