Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Lunchtime treats ♥

Hiya ladies, hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.

Last week I purchased a couple of things on my lunch break.

I had a credit note for Select as I took something back ages ago, anyway I noticed this gorgeous little dress and when I tried it on it looked really lovely.

Select is not one of those shops I often go in as some of their stuff is a bit 'chavvy' but they do have some really nice things in there sometimes.

 


 
 
I love the floral print
 


I also bought Boots No17 Nude Smoke eyeshadow trio.  I saw this on another blog and I thought it looked so pretty.
 
This is without the flash

 
with flash
 


and for a tasty lunchtime treat....girly pink iced buns.....how cute and yummy!!!


 
Lisa-Jane
xx

9 comments:

  1. I never go into select but that dress is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dress and the iced bun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I bet that dress looks lovely on you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sure it will be very cute on you :)

    Also that bun inspires hunger :d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress Lisa, very cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you'll look fab in that frock! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern is gorgeous! So glad you got the 17 trio. Used it again today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never think about popping in to select, I must!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes my favourite things come from shops I rarely go into. This dress is really pretty.
    It's 4:51am (can't sleep) and here I am craving an iced bun! Looks yummy x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx