Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Outfit Post & a mini Primark haul

Hiya
 
Sorry I have not been posting much of late but I have been so busy.  Ollie is settling in well, he is still nervous at times but he is extremely affectionate and loving.  I think he is loving his new home!
 
I thought I would do a quick outfit post.  Today we are having a family dinner and this is my outfit.
 
I think I look a bit chunky around the waist in this photo but this dress is a size 12 and its actually a bit too big for me around the waist.  I have lost a bit of weight so thats a good thing.
I think it must be the angle of the photo because it does not look that bad in reality!!!  
 
 
 


 
Cream Lace dress - New Look via Ebay (in my previous post)
Shoe boots - BHS
Cardigan - Mango
 
 
Last week I popped into Primark and bought a few small things.
 
 
Firstly this navy blue ponte skirt - I am going to wear this to work with long tan boots or heels, this was only £7.00.  I love navy & tan together.
 
 
 
 
I also bought 2 pairs of ballet pumps the first pair are the new soft flex comfy ballet pumps Primark are doing and only £6.00.  I love tan shoes as I can wear these with shorter dresses and tights for work.
 
 
 
 
The cream and black ones were only £2.00 in the sale and they are very similiar to some that Dorothy Perkins were selling for £16.00.
 
 
Have a lovely weekend and I will be catching up on all your lovely blogs later today
 
Lisa-Jane
xx
 

9 comments:

  1. I love your outfit Lisa, you look fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit Lisa, you look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be daft, you don't look chunky in the slightest! That dress is fab and I'm delighted to hear that Ollie's settling in. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress you're wearing - you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I have that skirt in black, it's so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like the cream flats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb dress as ever. Love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your waist doesn't look bad in the photo either Lisa, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx