Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

♥ Outfit post and new earrings ♥

Hiya ladies

Well following on from my previous post I still don't think I have gotten over the shock of it.

I popped into town today and I did buy a few things in New Look with my vouchers but in the end I did not spend as much as I thought I would.  I actually only spent £40.00.

I will do a post tomorrow to show you my buys.

This was my outfit I wore into town today:

with flash


without flash

 
Dress - Select
Pink Cardigan = Primark
Tan skinny belt - New Look
Boots - Primark
120 denier tights - Asos

 
I also wore my new Forever 21 earrings
 



 
This afternoon I helped out at a charity jumble sale and now I am eating an apple covered in chocolate with hundred and thousands...yummy! I wish they sold these all the time and not just at Halloween.  I am also listening to 80's and 90's music on you tube.

I rediscovered these two classics I love these songs.

Whenever I listen to Mary's Prayer it reminds me of how great the 80's were.  I know the fashion was pretty dire and there were some dodgy hairstyles but it was a truly great era. 
 



 

 
Lisa-Jane
xx

8 comments:

  1. you look so lovely and those earrings are gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outift, your pink cardi is so cute, i want a colour like that,

    I love them earring from forever 21 too, i may have to pop in and buy them.



    Confessions Of A Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those songs, toy soldiers is such a classic!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what that apple looks like since we don't have Halloween..promise us a picture? ;D

    Don't know this song but love the 80s so thank you for introducing me to this tune <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress and cardigan combo are so cute!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit :)

    You have all year 2 spend your vouchers don't you? :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are perfect with your dress! I'd forgotten all about Toy Soldiers, great song! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx