Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

New Look small haul

Hiya

Yesterday I popped into New Look to spend some of my gift cards and here is what I purchased.
 
Firstly my most favourite purchase has to be this gorgeous black lace clutch bag.  I absolutely love this bag is beautiful and it looks a lot more expensive than it was. Its like a fake suede material with lace and has a very thin gold chain as a strap...its gorgeous ♥  They also have this in red.
 
 
 
 



 
Peplum black top - used the photo from the website as mine was rubbish.
 




Kelly Brook cream bra




Also New Look had their jewellery on buy one get one free so I purchased these goregeous earrings and hair slides
 
 
 
 
 
I cannot wait to receive the 2 pairs of boots I ordered too.....love them both.
 
 
 
Also in Primark I did purchase a pretty make up bag as my old one was looking rather tatty.  
 
 
 
and some berry scented candles
 
 
 
 
 

Well I hope you all had a great weekend.
 
Oh and thankyou for all your lovely comments on me winning the New Look prize.  I was in two minds whether to mention it because I was worried people would feel I was boasting, but I was just so overjoyed as like I said before I rarely win anything. 

 
Oh well back to work tomorrow.......... the weekends just go too quickly.
 
Lisa-Jane
xx

7 comments:

  1. You're not boasting, I don't blame you for being excited! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I have that peplum top but in burgundy, it's lush!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the bag is so pretty, the red one would be perfect for over xmas time too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow I love that bag and you would not believe its from New Look it looks so much more expensive, and perfect for this time of year x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win hun, thats fab. Loving the buys and that bag is stunning.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That peplum top is gorgeous, I might have to try and find it! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx