Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

I'm off on my holidays

Hiya

Just wanted to do a quick post to say goodbye for a week or so as we fly out to Zante tomorrow morning.



This morning I have been rushing around getting a couple of last minute things and I also had a spray tan. I chose Sienna in the end as I like this product as its quite natural and its not tested on animals. To be honest my legs are really brown already but my arms don't seem as tanned but the tanning technician said it takes 8 hours to properly develop and once you shower and you are meant to be left with a nice golden tan...I hope so.  I will let you know.

We had to take Ollie to the Cattery earlier...I hated doing it but we vetted so many catteries and the one we chose seems lovely. 

 I have just packed and ended up taking most of my wardrobe I think!!!  I just have too many dresses..ha ha 

Anyway bye for now and I will try and take loads of photos

Lisa-Jane
xx


7 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time :)
    I hate taking my cat to the cattery to, but I'm sure he's in safe hands.

    Can't wait to see the pictures

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and yes, lots of pictures please! I love to see you having fun. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Let us kbow about the sienna tan! Last one i tried was rhe x tan, despite the hype im not impressed! Have you tried it? St tropez is my fave, but im not an expert, i use it 3-4 times a year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing time lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a fabulous time! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fab holiday Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I love reading your messages.
Thanks you for visiting The Brunette Diaries.
Love
Lisa-Jane
xx